Match The Verse to The Book New Testament Adventure Game
1. 15: For perhaps he therefore departed for a season, that thou shouldest receive him for ever;
2. 1: And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
3. 27: Neither give place to the devil.
4. 1: Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
5. 13: Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
6. 14: And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
7. 20: I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God,
8. 24: Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
9. 14: And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
10. 7: For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
11. 8: Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
12. 14: But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.
13. 10: Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
14. 3: Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
15. 7: That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
16. 10: Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
17. 14: Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
18. 7: Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
19. 11: Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.
20. 17: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
21. 5: For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
22. 12: Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.